1. Register your player with USA Hockey. www.USAHockey.com
2. Register on the "registration link" (after July 4 2018) at www.aaaha.org.
3. Attend player evaluations in late August.
4. Wait for Coaches email in early September to determine what team your child is on.
5. Bring completed paperwork to first practice.
6. Notify Coach if you are able to help volunteer for the team.
7. Enjoy the season!
Please check with your team manager for the paperwork process for your team.
Please DO NOT turn paperwork in to the office. If it is not included with a team it may be lost.
In addition to completing the online registration and payment for enrolling in an AAAHA program, players must have all forms complete and submitted to AAAHA prior to participating in any skates or events. The forms are:
These forms are updated periodically by USAH and MAHA. All forms must be signed and dated, and then submitted on paper to the appropriate program designate.
The mission of the Michigan Amateur Hockey Association's S.T.A.R. HOCKEY program is to provide a youth hockey environment in which all the individuals are treated with respect and dignity for the enjoyment and personal development of everyone.
Read more about the program on the MAHA web pages.
Follow this link to file a STAR Incident Report